Sunday 22 July 2012

July 22 - Sun - Weekend #2 - A comfortable day

Here we are, my second weekend in Malta and guess what????  I actually feel like I know where a few things are !   Now don't get me wrong... I don't have a car and right now I wouldn't want to drive here, they are totally NUTS!  Yield is a word that Malta drivers have never even heard much less have a concept as to its meaning.  So I'm walking!  Staying close to my apartment and quite content.

I have been taking a cab service at a good rate but Monday will be the last day of that...it's off to public transportation to see how it goes.  Some say the local bus system is dependable, others say it is not.. I think it depends on the route so I guess I will find out myself on Tuesday.

So its Saturday... Here's a bit of what I saw today...

This is Cafe Cuba - My favorite restauant

Same Cafe - 8 minutes from my apt - walking of course


Across from the cafe is part of Tigne Bay which is very awesome... there are some pretty good sized boats that are there too.........

Bunch of peeps out partying on Saturday afternoon - fun stuff

Lots of great sailboats here, I like this one

This is very much my style - one of these days! LOL

Somebody actually owns boats this size... maybe I should stowaway!

Here are just a few general pics.... people pics... attitude here is very friendly, very relaxed and everyone here is here to enjoy life it seems --- not a bad attitude :-)

They love to walk here and the weather, as you can see by the dress, is quite accommodating

Even things to find, see and do in the alleys here


Many like the 'romantic' side to Malta

Hard to find someone not in shorts ! haha


Zack is settling in also...getting quite comfy....

Zack Posing in his contemporary sitting position

Close Up


Will update again soon..... wishing all a wonderful day

1 comment: