Saturday 28 July 2012

Saturday July 28

Guess what... I took today off .... well almost...   Sure I reviewed and responded to some emails, worked on a contract we need, sometimes I just can't help myself!!   hahaa   BUT... I took a little venture today...a water taxi from my area just across the bay to Valletta to see that wonderful old city....   Here's a bunch of pics....  yeah, I'm lazy and not marking them today... hey..it's Saturday ! LOL

But first..I did stop at our Bank, the Bank of Valletta - had business to do ! Sshhh, it's a secret

Bank of Valletta - Republic Street - yes that is the total width!!   But it is 4 floors ! haha

Bank of Valletta - Entry Sign


All of the following are within 3 blocks of this bank...











Tourists tourists tourists !!   So many Europeans here ---  I had spaghetti today...wow :-)    Here's from one side or the bay to the other on the little ferry I rode on... takes all of 5 minutes (that might be stretching it) to cross ;-)



That's Valletta


I'm in the complex on the far right

Part of my complex on the right

Just more pics :-)



Who is that reflection???  LOL






This is indeed a beautiful country....vibrant in the colors and the people.... vocal and excited they are, speaking with their tongues and their hands, fluid motion with their bodies that when all are combined it is a symphony of motion that quite clearly allows them to make their point.

1 comment: