Thursday 19 July 2012

Thusday - July 19 - Still here !

Ok, ok !!  So I missed a few days here... and boy did you all tell me about it !  Wow... I'm either missed or you all are very bored people!! LOL   I have had a little interruption here that has delayed me from posting for a few days...   a new acquaintance?-nope  busy sightseeing? - nope  It's this little thing called WORK !!  I am a self admitted workaholic... I would go to workaholics anonymous but it would keep me from working!

So...for our little adventure today I'm taking you on a tour -- of our office here in Malta -- don't tell my boss cause I was on company time when I took the pictures!!  sssshhhhh    But I guess at least he would know I'm at the office huh?  Is that a catch 22??

Here we go...........

The office is in Swatar - about 7 miles from my apartment or about a 25 minute ride thanks to the traffic here!
Office Building, Left Half

Office Building - Right Half





The building is 3 office floors with 6 floors of underground parking --  I have a car space here but I am afraid, yes afraid, at this point to try to drive here.  Right of way????  That term has not made it to Malta drivers - there simply is none... most aggressive gets their way and you can tell many are not successful by the battle bruises their vehicles have sustained... I would hate to be a car insurance company here !

These are the companies located in this business office building - Note Regus has the 2nd floor

Companies that are on the second floor in the Regus area

Hey, look who's downstairs in our building!

Lots of gaming companies here in Malta and some in the Regus area as well.  Malta is a very popular country due to tax reasons....one of the reasons we're here.... that and I wanted to be by the water (yeah, that was taken into consideration - NOT)


Our Reception area

Usually Samantha and Toni are here... I'll get a pic of them at some point - great young ladies, very helpful... I mean they showed me where the coffeemaker and the printer were ---  so they, as Miss L would say --- are FAB !!


Coffee, Cappuchino, Mocha, Espresso....quite the machine!!  #2 is called "Long Coffee", I must push that button at least 10 x a day....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Look familiar??  As soon as I saw this was our printer I fell in love!!  Yes!!  I know this machine!!  I can print, I can scan, I can copy --- wooohoooo...  BUT... for $0.12/copy for print and copy and $0.20/scan... I'm googling printers to buy!


Karl, hard at work...well...Karl, at work....well.... Karl :-)  My desk is the empty one...why am I not working!!

Extra desk in our office -- we have room for one more!!!  Volunteers ????


Ok, so....  that's it for today but at least I got a post in.... will update sometime this weekend hopefully....   Miss ya all.... or is that yall... or y'all -- oh, you know what I mean !

No comments:

Post a Comment